1. Dina as a child with other children organized concerts, where the children sang, recited poetry, and they invited the parents to be spectators, and did not allowthem to “skip” the shows.
2. Dina Korzun became known after the film “Land of the Deaf” (1997) – Nika Award (Russia) for Best Actress.
3. Most favorite movies featuring the actress: “Kuka” (2007) –a poignant melodrama about a woman who finds a meaning in life after meeting a young girl, “The Brothers Karamazov” (2009) based on the novel by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
4. The actress works in four countries: Russia, the US, Britain and France.
5. Dina Korzun played in such plays of the Moscow Academic Art Theater named after Anton Chekhov as “The Storm” by Ostrovsky, “Midsummer Night’s Dream” by Shakespeare, “Crime and Punishment” by Dostoevsky, and others. Dina Korzun also played in private theatrical enterprises at London Royal National Theatre.
6. Dina Korzun with a Russian actress Chulpan Hamatova is the founder of the charity organization “Give Life”. The Foundation has already helped hundreds of children with diseases of the hematological and cancer profile to get treatments and successfully complete rehabilitation.
7. For several months Dina worked as a volunteer in an orphanage in Nepal.
8. Russian actress is the enemy of publicity.
9. Dina Korzun likes to paint; her first paint was given to her by mother.
10. Dina’s husband is a Belgian musician and composer Louis Frank.
Dina Korzun with her husband, Louis Frank
11. The actress has three children.